WARM-UP:
ONLY DID 1 ROUND OF BODYROCK TODAY.....WASN'T MY FAVORITE.
FULL WORKOUT:
ZWOW 34- BEG FOR IT TO END WORKOUT
3 ROUNDS OF SQUAT HOPS, BENT OVER ROWS, WALKING LUNGES AND PLANK PULLS
- I only have 8 and 10 lbs DB's; Zuzana used 15 lb DB's and 40 lbs for the pull
-Zuzana's time was 14:02.....my time was 13:47. I beat her yes, but remember my weight was less than hers.
- I used 8 lb DB's for the first three, then 20 lbs for 2 rounds of the pull and last round it was 36 lbs altogether. I do wish I had more room for the pulls, may have done faster but I had to turn around every 2-3 pulls. All in all, good workout.
FINISHED WITH.....
SKINNY MS. "TUESDAY'S" WORKOUT:
100 body squats
90 bridges
40 forward lunges each leg
40 leg extensions each leg
*even though I am glad I did my workout today, it was a discouraging one. I kept looking in the mirror again and only seeing fat stomach and fat arms and back....and big old boobs!!!! What sucks is I know I have muscle, it's just under all my fat!!!! I still have my goal to try and make it to the gym next week so I can start running....we will see how Fusi handles the daycare:) Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment