Started off the morning with a little hike up Ensign Peak with Mele. She had never been and we kept talking about going so finally we were able to.
Later in the evening I did the following:
I did two rounds and did not keep my scores.
Also this week I am focusing on upper body so I did the Summer Arms Challenge from SkinnyMs here:
Perform 3 circuits of the following routine.
Tricep Push ups – 12 reps
Rest 20 seconds
Bicep curls – 12 reps
Rest 20 seconds
Tricep Kickbacks – 12 reps each arm (Complete 12 reps total for each arm. It’s O.K. to either perform one type or combine the three types of kickbacks in the video…only 12 reps total per side)
Rest 1 minute
Rest 20 seconds
Bicep curls – 12 reps
Rest 20 seconds
Tricep Kickbacks – 12 reps each arm (Complete 12 reps total for each arm. It’s O.K. to either perform one type or combine the three types of kickbacks in the video…only 12 reps total per side)
Rest 1 minute
Food consisted of protein shake, salad, fish, yogurt with banana and granola and yes I did have a coconut bar....on the first day of my September slimdown!
No comments:
Post a Comment