Friday, September 7, 2012

Workout for Sept. 7th, 2012

Zuzana is a beast!!! She did 4 rounds + 1 burpee.  I managed 4 rounds+ 10 burpees so I beat her technically but....The pulse squats were KILLERS!!! Definetly couldn't do deep squats like her though.  I also felt awkward doing the last one, the bottom leg's foot felt all deformed and I couldn't bring my top leg up super high...all in all, good workout though.


Scores:

1. 18/17/21
2. 30/32/38
3. 13/14/17
4. 10/11/11
5.12/12/13
6. 4/5/5.5
7.  47/60/63

AND......
I'm a day behind on SkinnyMs. Summer Arms Challenge but I'll combine 2 tomorrow.  Today I did:

Thursday
Complete the following circuit 4 times
Tricep Extensions – 12 reps
Rest 15 seconds
Bicep Concentration Curls – 10 reps each arm
Rest 15 seconds
Tricep Dips – 20 reps
Rest – 15 seconds
Bicep Hammer Curls – 12 reps
Rest 1 minute
*still have not been able to go for a run this week!!! no one is here to watch baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment