Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Slimdown

My September Slimdown

Time to see some pounds lost on that scale.  I have decided to make some goals for this month and to really put more of an effort in.  I easily use the excuse that I'm tired all the time, which yes, and 8 month old does get you tired but it could be worse.  I have the time to be healthy.  My goals are:

1. Bodyrock/ZWOW 5-6 days a week
2. Focus week: Each week I will focus on an area of the body- upper, abs, glutes, legs
3. Run 2-3 days a week
4. Weigh, measure, pictures (which I may or may not post....I get embarrased from my flabiness)
5. Cleaner diet!  Doesn't have to be perfect but I can do better (not eating out, avoid white foods, less sugar, etc)

I had a good first day yesterday so let's hope today goes the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment