She does some really great exercise routines that look like they do the body good!!! I still love my bodyrock and all, and my goal is to try to get to the gym atleast 3 x a week so I REALLY need to get a good routine going. I've always had the problem where I find too many exercises and routines I want to do and now I REALLY don't have the time like I used to with a 9 month old. BUT, I just need to plan it out ahead of time and I really want to give this website a try because it looks awesome and this chick is really fit. BTW, how many times can one person say "really" in a paragraph, lol. Obviously it's my word of the day....
I really want to workout more....
I really want to feel good about myself....
I really want to reach my goals....

No comments:
Post a Comment