GOLD'S GYM
Week 1, Day 1:
Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's
*resting 60- 90 seconds between sets
1. DB shoulder press 4 x 10 reps
2. EZ bar upright row 3 x 10 reps
3. DB rear delt raise 3 x 10 reps
4. One Arm Cable curl 3 x 10 reps
5. Barbell Curls 2 x 10 reps
6. DB concentration curls 2 x 10 reps
7. DB Tricep Kickbacks 3 x 10 reps
8. One Arm DB Tri Ext 2 x 10 reps + EZ laying tri extension 1 x 10 reps
9. Rope Pulldown 3 x 10 reps
Cardio:
ran 15 min and walked 5 min on incline
5 min stepmill
*wanted to run longer but I get embarrassed because I get sooo hot!! I feel my face is as red as a tomato. I used to run longer bouts on the treadmill there and it was never like this....maybe I just need to forget about vanity and just remember I'm doing it for me and who cares what I look like, I am not trying to impress anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment