Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Workout for Monday, Aug 13th, 2012


(for some reason the video wasn't showing on YouTube)

Okay, so I remember doing this workout back in April at Emily's house.  I managed to get one round of the warmup in because it was Kaufusi's first night trying it out in his own room.....that's a whole other story.  

Main workout- I had so many emotions during this workout.  I was annoyed because all I could find was slow Tongan songs which didn't exactly pump me up.  It was so friggin hot in the garage, I felt like was face was on FIRE and I was gonna be sick.  I wanted to quit after the 3rd round but remembered I didn't quit in April and I should be in better shape. I was getting frustrated because instead of feeling motivated from the hard, sweaty workout....I just felt like I was busting my ass off for nothing because I could still see all the fatness in the mirror.  

Needless to say, I did finish with the time of 34:53 (slower than April!) and my face was as red as an apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment