I loved this workout! Sweating like a boss! That 5 second rest goes quick.
Scores:
1. Low Jacks- 25/25/25/23/27/24
2. Bicycle Abs- 36/34/38/38/38/35
3. Dancing Crab- 21/22/20/20/21/20
4. Ninja Jump Tuck- 6/6/6/6/6/7
* I have yet to master the ninja jump so I modified it like she shows on the video or I like to call them UFC's get ups (Jackie Warner)
next......
This one was okay. It seemed just a little too repetitive but I was able to get 3 1/2 rounds each 6 min. I also don't have a sandbag so I just used my 10 lbs DB because, well, that is all I have. I did the modified sandbag swing as well.
Finished with:
Skinny Ms.- Thursday's workout for the 7 day ab challenge (flutter kicks, v-ups and push throughs)
my goal is to go for atleast 2 runs this week!!! need to get back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment