Thursday, May 2, 2013

Workout for Monday, April 29th, 2013

I have totally been slacking on recording my workouts.  Yes, I have still been doing some workouts, not as much as I'd like of course.  Our workout room is occupied right now so space (and privacy) is limited right now.  I haven't even gotten a good chance to go the gym either.  I went once and it wasn't very good because I don't go often enough to make much gain.  Anyway, I'm going to try and keep up with them now, since it's May and I have 2 months till our family reunion and I want to try and lose a little, PRAYING that I lose something??!!!

Ran 20 min + 5 min incline walk


I was only able to do 2 rounds.  I felt some light headedness (is that a word?) and my heart was like pounding for some reason.  Atleast I got my run in.

No comments:

Post a Comment