Sunday, May 12, 2013

Workout for Sat, May 11th, 2013

I felt pretty good about my workout today!  I started off with running 30 min! YAY. I probably could have ran longer but, well, I didn't.  I then did the following Melissa Bender workout:


Mele and I did one round with advanced reps.  I started off doing some shoulder lifting after but Kaufusi woke up and kept crying and wouldn't let me finish which is ok.  I'll try again next week. 

Btw, later last night I hadn't had dinner and was starting to feel hungry.  I have a problem where I am too lazy or unexcited about cooking at home and I sort of felt like a Burger King chocolate shake.  I got the fries and chicken fingers and afterward just felt so unsatisfied and have been realizing sometimes I just eat that crap for no reason but to eat.  I would rather of really had something more healthier and refreshing.  I'm going to try and keep that in mind this coming up week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment