Friday, March 22, 2013

Catching Up On Workouts from March 14th - March 22nd, 2013

I've still been trying to keep up with the Insanity schedule.  I missed the cardio recovery but resumed the next day.

Friday, March 15th: Pure cardio + cardio abs (INSANITY)

Saturday, March 16th: Plyometric cardio circuit (INSANITY)

Sunday: rest

Monday, March 18th: Cardio power and resistance (INSANITY) + 3.55 mile run!!!! (walked about .20 mile - was so suprised I ran that far)

Tuesday, March 19th: Pure Cardio (INSANITY) + Boy, Oh Boy HiitBody #11

Wednesday, March 20th: *got the days mixed up - did cardio recovery + That S-Hiit Crazy HiitReps #12

Thursday, March 21st : ended up being a rest day

Friday, March 22nd: ran 15 min + 3 rounds of Better Sex Workout - Hiitbody #12
 + 5 more min running + Fight Fat - TheHiit #1

*don't know why some didn't show up in the YouTube videos but o well

So, I feel like I have been doing better with my workouts and have been consistant and even running more and nothing has budged on the scale.  I actually still weigh more than I did like over a month ago.  My eating isn't horrible, it can always be better of course.  In face, sometimes I don't even feel like eating or don't know what I feel like eating.  I have all the intentions of buying and eating healthy food, but then it goes to waste because I just don't have an appetite for food sometimes.  That is also when I sometimes just grab whatever I can to eat since I haven't ate for hours.  My goal the next couple weeks is to not worry about the scale but just focus on keeping up with the workouts and focus on food strategy to make it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment