BEST RUN IN OVER 1 1/2 YEARS!!!!
It was the perfect weather, good music on my Ipod and I set out for my run. I had run this route before and thought maybe I would just try and make the 2 mile run but when I got to the half way point, I was feeling good and decided to go further to where I knew I would be doing the 3 mile run. (approximating - my sis in law says it could be over a 5k) I ran practically the whole way!!! I had to stop just for maybe 30 sec at the most to fix my Ipod and I did have a cramp in my side. I felt so good about my run but I knew I was gonna be sore from it. Towards the end I started to feel it in my knees and hip/hip flexors. Hopefully now I can just continue building up my endurance and get back into shape!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment