My Own Routine:
So I did not have access to the internet to get my usual workout routines so I decided to use all that knowledge and just make my own. This is what I did:
10 reps of each exercise, repeat 2-3 times
1. Back lunge (R)- skip/jump - side lunge (L)
2. Plank shld touches (10 ea side)
3. Back lunge (L) -skip/jump - side lunge (R)
4. 10 high knees + 10 mountain climbers
5. Push up + 2 leg unders burpee with tuck jump
6. X situp with rollover to Superman
7. Shoulder up and around the world (used 2 5lb DB's)
8. One leg bicep curls (10 ea side)
9. 2 single leg squats (using chair) + 2 squat jumps
10. Tricep dips
I did this 2 times, could have done 3 but needed to jump in shower before Kaufusi woke up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment