This morning Emily encouraged me to go out for a run thank goodness, because it rained later of course. I forgot to check what time I left but my run was about 20 min.
At night I did my lifting routine. I did shoulders and tri's. It included shld presses, arnold presses, single/double press combo, front raises, side raises and upright rows. For triceps, I performed a supersey of tri kickbacks/tri dips, supine tri press, and band exercises.
By the way, Emily is also on a weight loss kick and is counting calories. I do NOT like knowing how many calories I eat, it restricts my freedom, lol. If I wanted to lose 1.5lbs a week, I need to eat around 1600 calories a day. I should be able to do this right?? Too bad those mini pumpkin choc chip muffins are calling my name, ahhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment