Mele and I have decided to try the Insanity challenge! We swiped the collection from a friend and decided to give it a go. The first day was the fit test. Here are my results:
1. switch kicks - 104
2. squat jacks - 47
3. 90
4. tuck jumps - 38
5. box jumps - 10
6. suicide drills - 15
7. push up jacks - 21
8. burpee knee ins - 70
Ya know, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was able to do as good as the two people on the video, even there starting numbers. Maybe the bodyrock helps with it.
I followed by going for a run outside since it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! It was not the fastest run for sure and I pretty much had a side cramp the whole time BUT I got back home and looked up the distance and I managed to run 2.5 miles!!!! Nice eh.
No comments:
Post a Comment