So ever since I had to take a week off from working out a couple weeks ago, I can totally feel how easy it is to get out of shape again. I was doing decent, able to run 2 miles and now, I struggled today!!!
I did workout once last week I think.... I did the "Don't Wake Me Up- Hot Butt" Bodyrock workout.
Today I did the whole first video and 2 rounds of the second.
*sorry for the butt shot in your face.
I have been making excuses this past week. The heat, starting work again, "I haven't gained any weight so I'm ok..." BUT I am still so out of shape and watching myself workout with a big mirror was horrifying!!! I was even going to take some before pictures but I was too embarrased and just let down. So, I have to remind myself the good thing about Bodyrock is they are short workouts and to just start out with the 12 minutes and then once I start getting in better shape again, I can continue to pick up the pace and do more. I just have to find that motivation and workout habit again.
Food...is a whole other story. I don't eat terrible. I had greek yogurt and berries with low fat granola this morning. I have still lost atleast 10 lbs or so in the last 2 1/2 months. My relationship with food is just messed up after being pregnant. Nothing sounds really good to me....sometimes I don't even want to think about food or just don't care. I am horrible at eating veggies, I need more protein, I can't buy alot of things ahead of time or they will just go to waste because I may want something one day and nothing to do with it the next. Ya, try planning a diet around that. So I am just trying to make sure I buy atleast healthy food. Anyway, I'm back at it again. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment