Thursday, August 29, 2013

Since Day 4

Day 5: Pure Cardio

Day 6:  The last video was Plyo Cardio Circuit but our garage was full of stuff for a box being sent to Tongan amongst people being in there all day so I got to go the gym. I had a really good workout.  Did upper body, some abs and Tabata sprints on treadmill.  I think I may slowly be getting into shape .

Day 7: Rest

Day 8: Cardio Power and Resistance + 20 min HIIT on treadmill

Day 9: Pure Cardio + some back weight training and 1 round of a Melissa Bender workout

Day 10: Plyo Cardio Circuit.  I was maybe going to try to do more but my body was saying that's enough!


I really needed to hear this yesterday because when you feel like you're getting in better shape and sweating your ass off, you still have to remember IT TAKES TIME! Keep going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment