Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday May 31st Workout

* yesterday I did go for a 35 min walk with Kaufusi

I came across an old leg/plyo/ab workout I used to do and decided to modify it just a little for today's workout because I didn't workout alone.  Sione's neice has been wanting to get in better shape and she is taking a volleyball class over the summer and needs conditioning....so of course I jumped on board.  Here was our workout today:

5 min warmup on the bike

Circuit #1
repeat 3 times
1. Bench jump burpees (5)
2. Toe taps on step (30)
3. Shoulder press situps (10)

Circuit #2
repeat 3 times
1. Walking lunges (10 each leg)
2. In and out jumps on step (10)
3. Reach situps (20)

Circuit #3
repeat 3 times
1. Skater jumps (20)
2. Shuffle squat jumps (10)
3. Mountain Climbers (30)

- Mele went on the treadmill for about 15 min while I did the leg press machine (pyramid style)

Was a good workout, felt super energized after.  Still need to run!!!!  I weighed myself and I still weighed exactly the same as I did like 3 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment