Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday, July 29th, 2013

Let me just share my thoughts from last week.  It wasn't a great week, felt discouraged and all the BS. Here is a little note I wrote to myself:

"As I sit here ordering my Apollo burger combo, letting my emotions and bad mood and "f" it attitude take over my rational thinking, I just can't help my discouragement. Since having Kaufusi, I have not made much gains in my fitness level with strength, endurance or overall energy levels! No change in results but what do I expect when I don't eat clean or push myself??  When is it going to be the day when I stop making excuses or giving into my bad eating habits? I realize the best way out of this slump and feeling like I weigh a ton and lack self esteem is to tell myself otherwise. Using mind over matter, telling myself I'm not tired or I can go 5 more minutes or even saying I don't need to eat that. Fake it till you make it and really think who I want to be and make my mind tell me to do it!

So today I have a pretty good workout in which I felt more energy and not worn out by the second round. I did the following:


I wanted to try and get a run in but Kaufusi was awake and that's just a disaster trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment