Catching up for the week:
Tues, July 9th
2 rounds of advanced Melissa Bender - Full Body Shaping Home Workout
+
Weights: shoulders/tri's/bi's
5:2 Diet day: did well until Sione cooked cassava (his is my favorite darn him) so I went a little over.
Wed: Ended up taking a rest day. I decided to take a 2.5 hour nap with Fusi because I was just so tired.
Thurs: 40 min interval on treadmill: 2 min walk at 4.0mph and anywhere from 5.0 to 7.0 mph run. Those cramps I get just ruin my cardio!!! Trying to work on the breathing but it did not help today.
Friday, July 12th: 1 round of Fitness Transformation workout 1 (Melissa Bender) Can I just say I hate side planks? Okay, I said it. I also did some lower body exercises. Still got a good sweat but I need to write down a lower body exercise plan instead of just doing random ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment