Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blogs and Websites I'm Lovin' Right Now

Haven't posted in awhile. I have been travelling down to Washington and then it will be off to Utah so sleep and other things have been a bit crazy. Just wanted to post some websites that I have discovered and love:

1. http://www.bodyrock.tv/ (my ultimate fave. Just did two of the workouts tonight)

2. http://blogilates.com/ (need to start doing this again because I love her workouts and it works with my schedule of having a 4 month old. She makes the workouts look so easy!)

3. http://www.enjoyyourhealthylife.com/ (discovered this one today and it has a lot of great information and ideas)

4. http://www.enjoyyourhealthylife.com/

5. http://vanillabeanlean.com/

Im hoping to really start recording things everyday. Today I was frustrated (doesn't help being sleep deprived) that I'm not seeing a lot of changes lately in my body. Waist will not go down, fatty arms and thighs....made me want to give up on even exercising because I felt like "What's the point?" My sister nicely reminded me that if I put as much effort into planning and following through on my diet than I do working out, I would see changes since losing weight is pretty much all about how you eat. She is soooo right and needed the reminder. Working out is easier for me even though I'm still out of shape compared to pre-pregnancy but I like to sweat it out. Food, although I like healthy food, I just have no will power and means right now of buying and planning meals like I want. Hopefully soon but in the meantime, I just need to be more conscious and put more effort into what goes in my mouth! Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment