I bought the FitnessRX magazine and there was a 5 day workout plan that I really want to follow....so I started back at the gym and did the first day:
Barbell squats- 4 x 15
walking lunges 4 20 each leg (did 40 each leg total)
split squats 4 x 15 each leg
leg ext machine 4 x 15
hamstring curl machine 4 x 15 (did 3 sets)
deadlifts 4 x 15 (did 3 sets)
climbing calf raises 15 x 10(did 60 seated calf raise machine)
*15 min cardio 10% incline; 3.0-3.3 mph
Barbell squats- 4 x 15
walking lunges 4 20 each leg (did 40 each leg total)
split squats 4 x 15 each leg
leg ext machine 4 x 15
hamstring curl machine 4 x 15 (did 3 sets)
deadlifts 4 x 15 (did 3 sets)
climbing calf raises 15 x 10(did 60 seated calf raise machine)
*15 min cardio 10% incline; 3.0-3.3 mph
Then picking up Fusi, I realized I may not be able to go like I want to. Apparently he did well at first and then lost it....it's happened like 2 or 3 times where he has done that so.....ya, I don't know what I should do. Keep going or just face that fact that it depends on the day and not to get my hopes up of a regular gym schedule and focus alot on my bodyrock at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment