Saturday, March 31, 2012
Welcome New Blog
So I've always been into sports and over the years have learned more about different ways to exercise and to eat healthy. My weight has fluctuated but I can't ever remember a time where I was completely satisfied with how I looked. I know I am not going to be a size 2, nor do I want to be. I just love the feeling of being in shape and feeling good in my clothes and in pictures. I just had a baby almost 4 months ago (most adorable baby ever of course :) and just turned 30 this year so I wanted to give myself motivation to not give up and to be the best mother and women I can be. I'm hoping this blog will include my workouts, diet, inspiration, thoughts and ideas and end result, a fit and fabulous ME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment